Friday, August 13

today noted 13th.aug

13th of August, a Friday, A BLACK FRIDAY..
regardless you are superstitious or not,
unfortunate things tend to occur in this so called black friday..

today was a packed day for me..
went to pay a visit to my secondary school teachers in AMC..
they are glad, happy, from da smiles and laughter..
it is comprehensible..
da biggest pay back of a teacher is when he/she know that students are succeeding in a right path, at da same time, they still keep their teacher in mind..
teachers who do best in their onus, who care and really pay effort,
I remember you all, my teachers, from primary to sixth form..

a lunch with CINDY, HUAY, MIN, GANG AND YANYU..
da feeling is indescribable..
and I know it is not a great place here to express,
but, every thought about it, I save it securely in my heart, I appreciate..
this is enough -- THANK YOU.

black friday, can you never imply on me when da clock was one more hour to strike 12?
da night, was unpleasant..
da problem, was unsolved..
da knot, was still there..
no one is willing to take da first move, to untie it..
it supposed to be a great day, with da great memorable 13th, isn't it so?




没有解不开的误会,只有不敢面对的人。
我相信了。
可是,在你的身上,
我退缩了,我累了。

No comments:

Post a Comment