today date : 10th AUG..
10 more days, I am going to step away from this lovely place,
spread my steps in a totally strange land,
where seemingly a fun place for most people..
lately, many of them asked,
how is your feeling right now?
I would frequently tell them..
no idea, time is spinning fast..
it does not allow any opportunity for me to have any feeling, neither unease nor excited..
they asked,
is everything prepared?
I tell them,
ya stuff and luggage are done..
but, I am not mentally prepared enough..
thank you to my family,
especially da two parents..
I saw and I feel,
your care and love..
most of da dinner, you will ask for what food I prefer..
you tailor a clothe for me..
you busy assisting me in all da preparation works,
like buying bus ticket, getting medicine, fetching me here and there just to get da things I need in HK, bring me down to KL for da sharing talk, etc..
in a nut shell,
my preparation would not be that light and easy without da presence of you both,
my dear lovely dad and mum..
my boy, thanks with my unconditional love..
everything you did, I feel it, I am touched..
though you have got countless orientation activities and outings in SG,
you still willing to spare your time to stay with me,
webcam and chat with me..
I am demanding,
but you didn't care, you didn't blame..
you forgive my every slip, my every unreasonable troublesome acts..
boy, we had gone through da 1st few weeks of your new life in SG..
I have faith that we will conquer da same thing when I move to HK..
Our destination, is not da recentness, is da future =)
好想,
没有遗憾地离开,
那个遗憾,在心里,
一直都在。
No comments:
Post a Comment