I am still so uncertain,
da one who always not in situation,
my speed, cannot reach theirs.
I got lost, so often.
da poor sense of direction,
take its place as usual.
human relationship,
is unique, is fun, is unpredictable.
glad to be given da opportunity,
to know da inner thoughts of human,
to explore, da furthest my ability can reach.
university student,
I totally not adapted to it.
how fortunate I was once,
when teachers did every note, show da textbook needed,
and there is always, your classmates,
trusty, willing to share, not selfish,
together, we are to guide , to fail da worse situation, to gain da experience, to achieve da happiness.
when you feel yourself,
is da only one,
in da class,
da odd one out,
da one who never share da same culture and background,
da feeling, always, beyond words.
but still, da luckiest part,
I told myself,
you must maintain da faith in you,
you can conquer, whatever going against you currently,
so, give me da strength, and tell me,
I can do it.
努力了,尽力了,
做不好,也不后悔。
加油吧,
生活变了,你可以不变。
No comments:
Post a Comment