wow..
boy, I'd done all chemistry and half of da physics of feilou..
satisfactory filled..
thank you for da surprise webcam this morning..=)
waiting for you, is my honourable duties..
looking for da future, is our destination..
this three years, is our trial..
clearly, if we pass our trial with flying colour,we stand a much higher chance to score..
had family dinner at outside..
every thurs my parents do not cook and we will have it some where else..
counted by hands,
this was da third last thurs-dinner..
I still left, yes, two more..
where da last one, will be da last night in this lovely land..
dad promised that it will be a big dinner..
but i didn't really long for it,
reluctant to know that time is actually spinning that fast..
watched ELLA ENCHANTED in PPS today..
a year 2004 m0vie, I was sort of, late..haha..
quite adore to da hidden meaning behind da movie scene..
and amused by da sounds tract..
a relaxed and easy movie..
guess what,
I need to do repacking for my luggage..
cause,cause..
your friend, I am too GANAS..
I spoiled da lock..damn!
might think all over again to decide stuff that are really needed to be brought..
as da bag is way of too weighty..
wao over da limit booked in da flight ticket..
may be ignore some clothes..
hopefully my boorishness is not a joke among da modern up-to-date HONG KIES..
LOL..
created SKYPE account for both da parents..
and taught them how to manage it..
seemingly, they want to master it well..
it is da tool to see their children..
when da time they further studies in other places..
next year bro will leave too..
a family, three different countries..
she makes everything concealed,
if there was anything,
however,
she never let da sadness to wet her soul..
No comments:
Post a Comment