Monday, August 16

it noted 16th.aug

LOL da dinner beansprout chicken mee made my tummy floated to da extent of bursting..haha..
so satisfying!

dad bought a lappy and he is exploring it now..
XIANG presented me a small blue fish bone key chain..
mum brought me to purchase a gold key pendant, though I have not reach da legal age of 21, she is freaking of da sudden increment of gold value in next year CNY..

that's called a day..
counting down to da date where I heading to my uni..

oh ya, I had a very nice chat with my two gossip-mates!!!
though three of us are in different countries,
da topics do not alter and we enjoyed tremendously!
LOL, cause we chat about everything, specifically, gossips..
GAMBATEH, three of us, da self-declared SEX & THE CITY 3!
=)











friends you didn't keep in touch very often,
but each other,
deserve a unique position in hearts..
wish da bond remain stern,
when time flies, when we age..
da true friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment